Papilloma in treatment, Human papillomavirus 52 positive squamous cell carcinoma of the conjunctiva
HPV & Cancer
Department of Ophthalmology, Grigore T. E-mail: moc.
We report the detection of HPV 52 in a sample taken from a year-old patient with squamous cell carcinoma of the conjunctiva of the left eye. The method used for the detection of Papilloma in treatment was real time polymerase chain reaction.
- Fibre flatulenta
- Laser sur papillomavirus
- Virusul HPV. Tipuri de leziuni HPV: Diagnostic, tratament si prevenire | Medlife
- Abdominal cancer in child
- Papilloma virus laringe sintomi
The evolution was favorable after surgical removal of the tumor and the patient was explained that long-term follow-up is essential to avoid recurrence. Keywords: Conjunctiva, eye, human papillomavirus 52, real time polymerase chain reaction, squamous cell carcinoma Human papillomavirus HPV infection is strongly associated with anogenital tumors cervix, penis, vulva, vagina, anushead and neck cancers oral cavity, esophagus, larynxand nonmelanoma skin cancers squamous and basal cell carcinoma.
- Tema plagiatului este tot mai mult discutată în ultima vreme.
- Studies in recent years have shown that this interaction is more complex, involving multiple cellular and molecular mechanisms.
- Acesta sta la baza majoritatii neoplaziilor cervicale, dar si intr-un procent mai scazut al celor vulvare, anale si din zona gatului.
- PAPILLOMAVIRUS - Definiția și sinonimele papillomavirus în dicționarul Engleză
- Papillomavirus vaccin risques
- Colorectal cancer kras braf
- Oxiuros como se cura
- Apasă pentru a vedea definiția originală «papillomavirus» în dicționarul Engleză dictionary.
The association between HPV infection and eye tumors is little explored territory. Di Girolamo brings forward a two-hit theory that explains cancerogenesis in OSSN: The first hit is mediated by ultraviolet radiation exposure that causes genetic alteration and the second hit is mediated by HPV infection in the susceptible cells.
Case Report We present a unique case of squamous papilloma in treatment carcinoma of the conjunctiva examined and treated in June The year-old patient presented at the Ophthalmology Department for mild stinging sensation and redness in the left eye for almost 1-year and a half.
He has been treated for the last 2 months with dexamethasone papilloma in treatment drops for scleritis by another ophthalmologist. The patient admits being a heavy smoker for almost 30 years and that in his free time he practices agriculture without using sunglasses.
All other ophthalmological findings were normal. Conjunctival culture was performed before surgery, and no bacterial infection was found.
The CT scan of the head and neck showed no signs of tumor invasion of the orbit or the lymph nodes. Papilloma in treatment limbic lesion was removed surgically with 2 mm margin of normal tissue and diathermy of the adjacent sclera was done.
At the end, the remaining temporal defect was restored using a supero-nasal conjunctiva graft fixed in position with interrupted and surjet The excised tumor was cut into 2 fragments: One for pathology preserved in formalin and one for HPV genotyping preserved in Cobas polymerase chain reaction PCR solution and refrigerated at 4°C until processing.
Histopathology exam showed a moderate differentiated keratinized squamous cell carcinoma of papilloma in treatment conjunctiva without koilocytosis [Figs.